CNC Plasma Cutting
Information services CNC metal cutting machine CNC Plasma Cutting
CNC Plasma Cutting Technology
- Cnc plasma cutting technology was invented more than 50 years ago, during the height of World War 2. In an effort to improve the junctions of fighters, a welding method has been developed which uses an inert gas barrier to protect electric arc around to protect the weld from oxidation.
- A few decades later, it was discovered that limiting the opening of the road passing inert gas electric arc creates a Wednesday substance (other than the three basic types of matter are solid, liquid and gas) called plasma, and it generates an enormous amount of heat around 10000-15000 ° C. Meanwhile a smaller aperture to increase the speed of air flow out, it is likely to blow away all the metal that it goes through. Since then, the technology has been used to cut metal, but with very large scale because then cut very high cost.
- Increasingly, with the advancement of science and technology, plasma cutting devices increasingly lower costs and commercialized more than 10 years ago. However, plasma rays emitted as teardrop shaped up somewhat skewed cuts ranging from 3-10 ° depending on the quality of source plasma cutting
A. Advantages of CNC Plasma Cutting Machine:
- CNC Plasma Cutting can cut most types of metals such as iron, stainless steel, copper, brass, aluminum ... with thickness up to 20 mm.
- Cutting speed fast
- concentrated heat source at the intersection, should not cause material distortions, cuts little stiff, maybe refined processed by milling.
- very high quality cuts, reduced to the maximum tilt.
B. Disadvantages of CNC Plasma Cutting Machine:
- Line cut slightly tilted from 0-10 degrees (bevel angle) depending on the quality of CNC plasma cutting machine.
- For metallic thin (thickness 5mm will see clearly the inclination of the cut.